Or Bereshit Breakfast Menu:
You have an option to order one of these three breakfasts to your cabin.
The breakfast is made by Debbie on site, and is served in ishes made by her in her stained glass studio at the entrance to Or Bereshit (First Light cabins).
Each breakfast is for a couple.
|2 herbed omlettes||Shakshuka with 4 eggs||8 delicious pancakes|
|Homemade sweet rolls', wholewheat rolls||Pitta breads and rolls|
|Fresh vegetable salad|
|Homemade jam||Homemade jam|
|A selection of cheeses from the region|
|Labane with olive oil and zatar||Labane with olive oil and zatar|
|Yogurt with honey and granola||Yogurt with honey and granola||Yogurt with honey and granola|
|Homemade jam with butter||Homemade jam with butter|
|Beetroot, avocado and other seasonal vegetables||Honey, silan (date honey) and maple syrup|
|Orange juice||Orange juice||Orange juice|
|Fruits of the season or fruit salad|
|120 shekel||120 shekel||120 shekel|
Vegan Breakfast (140 shekel)
2 kinds of bread rolls (sweet and whole-wheat)
Vegan pancake, sweet or savory, made with whole-wheat flour and almond milk.
Jam, silan (date honey) and maple syrup for pancakes
Tabouli salad, or other seasonal salad
Avocado, in season
Tchina, olives, dried fruit
General information about the breakfasts:
– You can order a regular omlette or any other kind of eggs if you prefer it to the herbed omlettes
– Please let us know if you are vegan when ordering the room and we will make sure that all the treats in the room are vegan friendly.
– You can also order a kosher breakfast. Please let us know the afternoon before.
– Vegan, gluten- free or milk- free breakfast should be ordered in advance so that we can prepare and serve you the best breakfast possible.
– All breakfasts are brought up to your cabin, to be enjoyed on the deck or in the cabin, depending on the weather.
Looking forward to spoiling you,
Shalom and Debbie
Or Bereshit – Zimmers in Amirim
A perfect experience for couples in love