The Magical Suite
The Magical Suite truly is magical. With it’s magnificent view of the Sea of Galilee, surrounded by orange and pecan trees, it is situated perfectly to ensure you a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
Wood log outside, the inside is done in warm, honey-colored wood with old stone on the main wall and around the enormous Jacuzzi. The color scheme is warm and inviting.
In winter, light the wood burning fire, fill a glass of wine or a cup of espresso and just sit back and enjoy the quiet. In summer, relax outside next to your private pool, taking in the views and the peace. The Magical Suite has an extra room which can sleep up to 4 children but can also be used as a perfect zimmer for a couple.
We look forward to welcoming you,
In the Magical Suite you will find:
• A veranda with a wooden deck to enjoy the breathtaking views
• A rectangular pool, 2 X 4 meter ,to cool down in during the hot months, heated in winter
• A Jacuzzi surrounded by colorful, romantic candles
• A romantic fireplace to curl up in front of on those cold winter nights
• A separate bathroom with an especially luxurious, rain forest- type shower head
• Fluffy towels and gowns
• Espresso machine for delicious coffee
• A large, comfortable double bed with pretty sheets to put you in a romantic mood
• Wine, chocolates and seasonal fruits
• A dining area
• A completely functional kitchen with microwave oven, fridge, coffee corner, milk, yogurts,biscuits, crackers, jam and butter
• A comfortable sitting area, with games, cards, magazines and TV
• “HOT” TV
A delicious breakfast can be ordered at additional cost to the cabin.
A dinner prepared by a chef can be ordered to the cabin at additional cost
You can order a single or double massage to your cabin, to be paid seperately, by our professional masseuses
On the premises of Or Bereshit (First Light) cabins, is Debbie’s Stained Glass Gallery, where you can buy gifts or order (in advance) a 2 -3 hour workshop.
In the summer months you have free entrance to the main swimming pool on the moshav.
You can find nice walks, galleries, restaurants (vegan and vegetarian), outlooks to the views and jeep tours in Amirim.
In Amirim we have facilities for the religious, including kosher meals, a synagogue and a mikve.